I need help with a Management question. All explanations and answers will be used to help me learn.
exploring the Role of the Federal Reserve Bank
The Federal Reserve Bank (the “Fed”) is the central bank of the United States. One of its jobs is to manage the money supply. Sometimes it increases the money supply. Sometimes it decreases the money supply.
Reply to these questions in your post:
- Name at least one action that the Fed could take to reduce the money supply and raise interest rates.
- Given our current economy, would you recommend that the Fed reduce the money supply and raise interest rates, or expand the money supply and lower interest rates? Please explain.
Hiring Decisions: Motivation vs. Ability
Your company promoted you to a management position in the new research facility in India. Surprisingly, you have adjusted to the new culture, language, and navigating the city, despite never having lived outside the country before. You arrive to work early to get a jump start on your day and notice on the payroll report that there are a few employees who have taken an occasional three-day weekend. None of the employees have taken a full week off, however. You know from previous management training classes that overworked employees are more prone to stress-related health issues and less safe at work. You must also consider the company’s bottom-line. You want your employees to take more time off work to enjoy time with friends and family, but how? Please respond to the following questions:
- Which motivational theory(s) do you think would help communicate the importance of vacation time to your employees?
- How would you convince your employees that taking time off work is more beneficial in the long run for them and for the company?
Does Technology Help or Harm Security Efforts?
Three months ago, you decided to hire freelance workers because the company was overloaded by the amount of data processing (due to the growth of the company). Today is the last Friday of the month and you have to process the invoices from the freelance workers. The freelance workers are doing an excellent job processing the invoices. The amount of hours used to complete the work, however, increases each month. Last month, the freelancers’ timesheet showed they spent an average 18 hours to go through the data for one client. This month, the freelancers spent an average of 25 hours per account. This is troubling since it took in-house processing 5-7 hours to go through the data for one client. The most inexperienced employee on the team took 9 hours to process one client’s account.
You discussed with another manager the situation and he suggested using a software program called EyeSpy that takes pictures of freelancers’ computer screens and records keystrokes and mouse clicks periodically throughout the day. At the end of each week, you can drill down by worker, examining their productivity to give you an accurate report of who is doing what while on the clock.
- Should the company be allowed to install the EyeSpy software to monitor performance? If not, what are other suggestions on finding out why there are variations in the freelancers timesheet?
- Is it legal for organizations to monitor the performance of the employee’s without telling them? Why or why not?
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.