I need support with this Algebra question so I can learn better.
Exponential Functions Project
You will need to:
1. Pick one of the following scenarios:
- You buy a new car that cost $25,000. The car depreciates at a rate of 11% per year.
- You put $7,500 into an investment account. The account is projected to earn 9% interest per year.
- The population of Kensington is currently 120,000 people. It is growing at a rate of 0.35% per year.
- The population of Camden, NJ is currently 180,000 people. People are moving out at a rate of 1.2% per year.
2. Write an equation to represent the exponential function of the scenario.
3. Create a table to represent the exponential function
- Identify the growth/decay rate on your table.
- Explain how the growth/decay rate represents an exponential function.
4. Create a graph to represent the exponential function.
5. Use color to connect and identify “a” and “b” in the table, equation, graph, and scenario.
6. Identify the following:
a. Independent variable
b. Dependent variable
e. Starting point
f. Growth/decay rate
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.