Can you help me understand this Python question?
1. Create a PDF from only those pages that have some specific text:
Use the PDF: meetingminutes.pdf (Links to an external site.) to write a program that will create a PDF from only those pages that have the word: student
2. Brute-Force PDF Password Breaker: Say you have an encrypted PDF file: encrypted.pd (Links to an external site.)f (Links to an external site.) that you have forgotten the password to, but you remember it was a single English word.
- Write a program that will decrypt the PDF by trying every possible English word until it finds one that works.
- Download the text file dictionary.txt (Links to an external site.), this dictionary file contains over 44,000 English words with one word per line.
- Using the file-reading skills you learned, create a list of word strings by reading this file.
- Then loop over each word in this list, passing it to the decrypt() method.
- If this method returns the integer 0, the password was wrong and your program should continue to the next password.
- If decrypt() returns 1, then your program should break out of the loop and print the hacked password.
- You should try both the uppercase and lowercase form of each word. (Going through all 88,000 uppercase and lowercase words from the dictionary file may take a couple of minutes)
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.