Your organization is striving to increase sales while maximizing profits through more effective direct marketing promotions. Ultimately the organization is looking to identify those customers who respond to marketing promotions. In addition, the organization wants to gain insights into how it can better predict future business growth.
Further, your organization is striving to increase the quantity and profitability of orders as well as gain insights into how they can better predict future business growth.
Your task is to analyze the data from the Clothing_Store_Sales.csv
Clothing_Store_Orders.csv datasets. You are provided links to the datasets and to a document describing the variables in the Clothing_Store_Sales.csv dataset
document describing the variables in the Clothing_Store_Sales.csv dataset. The variable names for the Clothing_Store_Orders.csv dataset can be found in the first row of the dataset file.
Your approach should include which statistical tests you intend to conduct and why. How will these tests answer the business questions and prove or disprove your hypotheses? Also, your approach should include which visualizations you intend to use and why. Why are these visualizations the best formats for communicating the story the data is telling us?
Deliverables for this assignment are:
- Description of the business problem including the organizationâ€™s strategic goals (incorporating any feedback from your instructor).
- List, at a minimum, four business questions (two each for store sales and store orders). Justify how these business questions will solve the organizationâ€™s business problem and achieve its strategic goals. Incorporate any feedback from your instructor.
- List the alternate and null hypotheses for each business question. Incorporate any feedback from your instructor
- List the statistical tests you intend to use and why.
- List the visualizations you intend to use and why.
- Describe concerns in completing the Portfolio Project.
Your paper must be 3-5-pages in length
Did you know you can hire someone to answer this question? Yes, classaider.com is a hub of paper writers dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. It is simple as ABC.