I don’t know how to handle this Management question and need guidance.
I believe the below information is to be applied from the previous Simulations you conducted.
- Chapters 5, 6, & 9 in Project Management: A Systems Approach to Planning, Scheduling, and Controlling
- Part 1: Chapters 9, 10, & 13 in A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide)
- Chapters 6 & 13 in Fundamentals of Project Management (5th ed.)
- Senaratne, S., & Samaraweera, A. (2015). Construction project leadership across the team development process. Built Environment Project and Asset Management, 5(1), 69-88.
- Petter, S., & Carter, M. (2017). In a league of their own: Exploring the impacts of shared work history for distributed online project teams. Project Management Journal, 48(1), 65-80.
- Project Management Institute. (2018). Certification types. Retrieved from https://www.pmi.org/certifications/types
A “lessons learned” report for a project typically addresses three topics: the project’s top successes, the project’s top failures, and strategies for addressing failures and other areas needing improvement.
- Provide a lessons learned report as you reflect on your learning in this course.
- You may organize the information as you wish, but use section headings in your post to clearly communicate the topics you address.
Integrate the course readings and support the post with appropriate citations and references.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.