Use the Electronic Reserve Readings, the University Library, or other resources to locate at least three articles concerning intelligence testing.
Create a brochure for a local elementary school. Consider your audience, as this information would likely be distributed during meetings where a child might have received an intelligence test. Your brochure would be given to parents, guardians, and others to help them better understand the purpose of intelligence testing.
Include the following in your brochure:
· Provide a brief overview of at least two theories of intelligence related to the content of your selected articles to help your audience understand what intelligence testing accomplishes.
· Discuss methods of measuring intellectual functioning.
· Discuss how the concept of intelligence is different from academic achievement.
Include three credible, peer-reviewed references.
Format the citations in your brochure consistent with APA guidelines.
Select a psychological disorder and a local organization that provides mental health services. Obtain faculty approval of your selected disorder before beginning this assignment.
Research the organization’s website or speak to someone in the organization.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word paper in which you examine your selected psychological disorder in the context of the chosen organization’s goals. Include the following in your paper:
· Identify multiple cultures the organization serves.
· Identify symptoms of your selected disorder and describe how the interpretation of the symptoms varies across cultures.
· Discuss how the impact of culture affects interpretations of symptoms and recommendations of services for that organization.
Include a minimum of three credible, peer-reviewed references.
Imagine you have been asked to write a research-based blog post for a human resource management website.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word blog post that includes the following:
· Discuss one of the major personality theories and how this theory is used to conduct assessment.
· Discuss what stood out to you about personality assessment practices.
· Reflect on current research trends that utilize this information and how the interpretation of these findings may vary across cultures.
· Create three insightful questions based on the readings that your audience may also be wondering, and provide responses from the research you have reviewed in relation to this topic.
Include a minimum of three credible, peer-reviewed sources in the blog post.
Consider the information discussed in Ch. 7 regarding the three indicators of health: life expectancy, infant mortality, and subjective well-being.
Determine what these indicators are for each state and gender within your Learning Team.
Create a visual representation of each culture using graphs in Microsoft® Word, Excel®, or another program. You can view some examples of visual representations on the Center for Disease Control and Prevention website.
Consider what factors may contribute to the differences found in your results.
Discuss these results in 350 to 700 words.
Identify a large corporation.
Review the information listed on the company’s website, or interview someone from the respective company to answer and discuss the following information.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word-paper including the following:Provide an overview of the organization you have chosen.How does this organization effectively raise awareness regarding stereotypes, prejudice, and discrimination? Discuss how these strategies align with the recommendations in the readings.Discuss how these factors may serve to benefit or hinder the organizational culture.Based on the information you have obtained about this organization, what recommendations could you provide the company to help them more effectively work with different personalities, individual differences, or gender differences in the workplace?
Include a minimum of three credible, peer-reviewed articles to support your recommendations.
Did you know you can hire someone to answer this question? Yes, classaider.com is a hub of paper writers dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. It is simple as ABC.