I don’t know how to handle this English question and need guidance.
textbook –The American Tradition in Literature, George Perkins & Barbara Perkins (Vol. 2, 12th Ed., McGraw-Hill)
- Home Burial” by Robert Frost
- “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost
- “Birches” by Robert Frost
- “Fire and Ice” by Robert Frost
- “Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening” by Robert Frost
- “The Negro Speaks of Rivers” by Langston Hughes
- “The Weary Blues” by Langston Hughes
- “Song for a Dark Girl” by Langston Hughes
- “Trumpet Player” by Langston Hughes
- “Harlem” by Langston Hughes
For this project,
please select either Langston Hughes or Robert Frost for your topic.You will compose a PowerPoint slide show that introduces your poet to an audience who has never heard .of your poet.Your PowerPoint presentation must have 10-12 slides.
It must include the author’s personal life and caree
• It must include images
•It must include his books and awards
•It must include 2 poems written by your poet that we didn’t read in the textbook
•It must be professional, neat, and ready to “teach” as if you were presenting this at a professional conference on American
•It must be well written with proper grammar, spelling, and punctuation
•Make sure it has a cover slide and a Works Cited slide (these don’t count in the slide count above)
Life & Career
Books & Awards
Grammar, & Fine Tuning
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.