I need an explanation for this Health & Medical question to help me study.
In addition to revising and improving the proposal (background and actionable solutions) submitted earlier this semester, I am looking for anthropological connections and thoughtful reflection for this final project. Reflect on the discussions surrounding your selected health topic. I am looking for improvement and growth from the proposal and thoughtful analysis on ways to address the identified health need locally. Be sure to include discussions/insights from your individual interview. Remember to cite and include a bibliography of the sources utilized. Your final project should be 5-7 double spaced pages in length. Use the following questions and attached document to help guide you in preparation for your final paper submission.
(REVISION OF PROPOSAL):
1) Identify a health concern (statement of the problem):
- Describe a health concern that you have observed in your community.
- What are the prevalence and/or incidence rates of this phenomena?
- How are these rates comparable to other communities, townships, counties, cities, and/or states?
- Why is it important to learn more about this health concern?
2) Actionable responses:
- What has your research taught you about how to address the health needs you have identified?
- What has already been done (i.e. locally or globally) to address this health concern?
- What is something you think we can start implementing locally?
- How can we begin to make this a reality?
(NEW & SYNTHESIZED RELFECTIONS)
- What connections can be made with other health concerns we have discussed throughout this semester?
- What are some crucial insights your interlocker share with you during your interview?
- What does the anthropological point of view provide when it comes to studying health and healing?
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.