I don’t know how to handle this Law question and need guidance.
You are a member of a homicide investigation team. Team members have sent you digital images of a recent death case. As a trained and certified bloodstain pattern analyst, you have been provided with the following images for interpretation of bloodstain patterns found at the crime scene.
View the images:
Based upon your review of the aforementioned photographs, you recommended to your supervisor that there might be additional evidence at the scene. Upon arrival, you participate as a member of a crime scene processing team, and you have used luminol to enhance bloodstain evidence at a crime scene.
View the images of enhanced bloodstain evidence:
At the office, your supervisor asks you to write a report for the lead detective on this case.
Based on your analysis and interpretation of the bloodstain patterns in the above pictures, create a 4- to 5-page report in a Microsoft Word document addressing the following:
- Your initial review of the crime scene photographs.
- Your analysis on the bloodstain patterns in the pictures provided.
- Your interpretation of the bloodstains.
- Your interpretation of bloodstains developed with fluorescence.
- Determine if the bloodstains are passive, spatter, or altered.
- Sub-categorize the bloodstains, such as clotted, diluted, dried, diffused, etc.
- Methodology used to search the scene for bloodstains and use of chemicals for visualization of bloodstains.
- Methodology used for processing and collection of the various bloodstains.
- Summary of the data obtained from the photographs.
- Your hypothesis and the scenario.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.