Allied health professionals are uniquely qualified in many ways to recommend, implement, and provide valuable feedback regarding safety considerations, risk management, and quality of service across multiple levels within a health care organization.
For this assignment, develop a 1,250-1,500 word proposal inclusive of the following elements:
- The proposal identifies and promotes one specific safety, risk management or quality improvement initiative that is recognized or proven to be successful.
- The proposed idea would benefit your employer/organization, or if you are not currently employed in this capacity, would benefit an organization in your city/region in your chosen health care field.
- The proposal must include and define roles for the organization’s top/corporate management, facility/department management, and the role of the individual allied health professional in implementing the proposed initiative’s activities.
Use the “Topic 1 Assignment Template” for crafting your proposal. Appendices are optional; if needed to support a point or idea in your proposal, please attach tables or graph resources in this section and not in the body of the proposal.
You are required to use and cite a minimum of three qualified resources from the readings or the GCU Library in order to complete this assignment successfully.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center. An abstract is not required.
This assignment uses a rubric. Please review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the expectations for successful completion.
You are required to submit this assignment to LopesWrite. Please refer to the directions in the Student Success Center.
Topic 1 Assignment Template
Please use this template to structure the Topic 1 assignment: Workplace Safety Initiative Proposal.
- Title Page
- Proposed Initiative (title this section with what your specific initiative discusses, for example: Rolling Garbage Bins)
- Description of the Initiative
- History (both pro and con, unsuccessful and successful implementations)
- Expected Benefits
- Short-term (1 year)
- Long-term (1 year plus)
- Organizational Roles
- Corporate/Top Management
- Departmental Management
- Allied Health Employees/Staff
- Appendices (if needed; not required)
Did you know you can hire someone to answer this question? Yes, classaider.com is a hub of paper writers, dedicated to completing research and summaries, critical thinking tasks, essays, coursework, and other homework tasks. It is simple as ABC.