I’m trying to learn for my Excel class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
A step by step listing of tasks that is to be completed is provided for your success on this assignment.
- Open the data file “EXCEL Data Analysis Assignment 1.XLSX”
- Save the file as “EXCEL Data Analysis Assignment ENGR101_#$%_Lastname_Firstname.xlsx” where #$% is the three character section number of your ENGR 101 course.
- Create a new sheet in the file and name it “Summary”
- In the Summary Sheet Create
- Type in the name of the first data sheet in Cell A1
- Table 1 starting in Cell A2
- Merge the first row of the sheet such that it is the width of the entire table
- Fill in the values in the table with the corresponding functions and columns of data from the names sheet
- In Cell A10 type in the name “Force Comparison”
- Create a table with all 6 sensor locations indicated as rows and columns as shown in Table 1 above
- Fill in the respective data for forces from each of the respective data sheets
- Starting in Cell A20 repeat steps f and g for the resultant accelerations from the different sensor locations
- In Cell A30 Answer the following question: In looking at the data that you have just summarized, is there any relationship between the sensor locations in regards to the forces and/or resultant acceleration? If so, please describe that potential relationship as well.
Create a sheet called “Plots” and place the indicated 10 plots of the respective data in an orderly manner with a Chart Title on each plot to indicate which it is.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.