I’m studying for my Writing class and don’t understand how to answer this. Can you help me study?
The steps below may prove helpful when analyzing historical and geographic photographs:
- Take the time to look, observe and write a preliminary description of the photograph.
- Then, think about the formal attributes of the image, such as the vantage point from which photo was taken—the shapes, textures, composition—how time is represented.
- Make inferences based on what you see or speculate about the meaning of details.
- Make use of all these observations to think more deeply about the context of the photograph and/or the photographer’s intensions
- Choose two photos from collections accessed through the link (Links to an external site.) below and fill out worksheet questions on each.Go to drop-down menu on bottom right of screen to choose collections of photographs to view.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.