I don’t understand this Management question and need help to study.
Throughout this course, you will identify the steps in developing a research study. You will not be conducting the research or writing a full proposal; however, you will become familiar with the research process itself.
The research process contains many steps; the first is to identify a study question. Normally, a researcher will find a topic through personal or professional interest and direct it toward solving a problem. For the purpose of this course, you will select one of the topics presented below.
- Childhood diabetes
- Alcohol use in adolescents
- Skin cancer in young women
- Cardiovascular disease in the minority population
- Long-term care for patients with Alzheimer’s disease
- Cultural impact of posttraumatic stress disorder
- Opioid crisis
- Prescription drugs
- Climate change
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Select a topic to address from the list provided
- Read Chapter 2 of your textbook on developing a study question
- Read Chapter 1 of your textbook that deals with health research purposes
- Navigate the AHRQ, CCPH, and RAND corporation websites in the Learning Resources to learn more about research and information specific to your chosen topic
- Consider how you might develop a study question and move forward with the research process
By Day 4
Post a comprehensive response including the following:
- A research topic written as a study question (See Chapter 2 in your textbook)
- The purpose of the research, including how the project will further knowledge and extend theory (See the section Health Research Purposes in Chapter 1 of your textbook.)
- Reason for selecting the topic (See Chapter 1 of your textbook.)
- Define any terms that may have special meaning to the study itself (See the section Keywords in your textbook.)
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.