I’m trying to learn for my Writing class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
- Raster Project – Photoshop Collage
- The PSD (Photoshop) file
- A version of the raster file for web (1200px * 1200px, 300PPI, JPG)
- Vector Project – Illustrator Project
- The AI (Illustrator) file
- A version of the vector file for web (500px * 500px, 300PPI, PNG)
- A short statement about your project. Use this template.
- Credits for all images you did not create yourself. Add/attach this to your statement.
Turn in your projects by submitting your work to this form: http://bit.ly/mmp100-fall2019-projectform
Raster Project – Create a piece or collage by taking/finding images and combining them in Photoshop. Make sure to not upsample (increase the size of) your images. Use tools we’ve covered in class (i.e: adjustment layers, filters, masks, crop tool etc.) to create your composition. You may only use images in the public domain or with a Creative Commons license or content that you’ve created.
Ideas: Create a piece that represents yourself, make a collage based on your hometown, create an ad for your product, etc.
Vector Project – Create a piece using geometrical shapes in Illustrator. The final piece can be abstract or representational.
Ideas: Create a portrait of yourself, redesign an existing logo for a brand, create a geometric mosaic, etc.
4 hours ago
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.