I’m trying to learn for my Law class and I’m stuck. Can you help?
Case Study 4: Sexual Deviance
Due Week 8 and worth 160 points
According to the text, heterosexual norms represent the guidelines for determining sexual deviance. For this case study, use the Internet and/or the Strayer library (https://research.strayer.edu) to identify, research, and explore one criminal case of heterosexual deviance within the last three years.
Write a 3-5-page paper in which you address the following thoroughly. Cite specifics from the case to support your arguments:
- Specify the key turning points when the defendant began his/her descent into deviant behavior. Next, determine whether or not you believe “sexual deviant” is an accurate label for the defendant. Support your position.
- Debate whether or not the societal status of the defendant affected the identification of sexual deviance in the defendant. Justify your response.
- Analyze the significance of two characteristics of sexual deviance that are applicable to the defendant. Next, based on the characteristics you deemed applicable to the defendant, speculate whether or not there was a point that medical intervention could have helped him/her overcome or better control his/her sexual deviance. Provide a rationale to support your response.
- Suggest two rationales for society’s changing attitudes towards what is deemed acceptable sexual behavior. Next, predict two possible outcomes of the changing attitudes towards sexual behavior and its resulting influence on crime in the United States. Justify your response.
- Use at least three quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar types of websites do not qualify as academic resources.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.