I’m studying and need help with a English question to help me learn.
TOPIC: Remote education vs. traditional schooling
This essay explores the persuasive mode, one of the more common kinds of writing you’ll experience throughout your college and professional career. Your goal is to persuade your audience to consider your position on a controversial, two-sided subject.
This five paragraph persuasive essay (introduction, 3 body paragraphs and a conclusion) is made up of the following:
- A clear persuasive thesis statement in the first paragraph after the topic is introduced and the importance of the issue is clear to the reader
- Logical transitions between the into, the body, and the conclusion
- Body paragraphs that support the persuasive thesis with evidence as well as address the opposing viewpoints
- A conclusion that wraps up all the information presented in the body
Utilize your pre-writing and outlining strategies from week two to help you organize and plan your essay. It is not required to have research and source material for this essay, though it can greatly help support your argument. Using sources shows how your ideas build upon the ideas of previous writers and why your claims merit consideration — because they are supported by credible experts in their field. If you do use source material from the EBSCO library, please give credit to the author with in-text citations and a references page using APA formatting.
The rough draft of your essay should contain the following basic features:
- A well-defined issue that is controversial by nature
- A clear thesis statement that demonstrates the position you will be taking throughout the essay
- A counter argument defending the opposing viewpoint
- A refutation to or compromise with the counter argument
In addition to the above, the rough draft of your essay should be:
- From 500 to 700 words in length, typed in Times New Roman, 12pt. font, double-spaced, with one inch margins
- Written primarily in third person
- Edited for spelling, mechanical, grammatical, and typing errors
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.