Need help with my Business question – I’m studying for my class.
- List the brand name and the type of campaign you have monitored over the past five weeks. (Example: Bed, Bath and Beyond’s “email and text message campaign” which I retrieved from my Smartphone, laptop and desktop computer.)
- How often did this brand communicate with you via text and/or email? Several times per day? Once per Day? Twice per Week? (Example: I received one text message per week and about 35 emails over the five-week period. The brand also sent me approximately six direct mail postcards and two “tri-fold” postcards with its 20% off one item incentive.)
- How did the brand speak to you via Text? Email? (Example: 100% of the text messages were SMS formatted meaning, they either included a static promotion of “Use your mobile offer now in-store or online” or they included a specific incentive “Your mobile offer for 20% off 1 item – valid for the next 24 hours – View Http: bedbathmobi./c/b2?p=yaddayaddayadda.” The email content included a lot more enticing incentives, messaging and visuals and always included some Call-to-Action statement such as “Save big online only – $20 off $75 for purchases made tonight”. The product selection was not personalized to my “needs and wants.” It always seemed like the brand presented/promoted specific products that were either seasonal or perhaps were overstocks they were trying to move. Lots of linens, curtains, small appliances were 20%-50% off.)
- What could the brand have done to enhance its mobile marketing effort? You should either provide a recommendation for improvement if their mobile efforts were ineffective or a recommendation for expansion if their mobile efforts were effective. Explanations that include key terms/concepts from Chapter 8 “Digital Marketing” and external source support garner higher scores for this assignment.
- In addition to posting your insights and results from your observation, you need to incorporate key terms/concepts from the chapter to enhance the quality of your post.
- Be sure to include a substantive peer reply.
- The application of sources/citations increase your score significantly. See rubric for details.
Reminder: You have one submission attempt. A grading rubric is used to determine key requirements. You must review the rubric before completing the post to ensure you address all key areas.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.