I need support with this Political Science question so I can learn better.
For this assignment you need to write about an issue in American politics that you believe needs to be addressed.
The list of issues that need attention in American politics can be long depending on what role one believes government should play in solving problems. For the purpose of this assignment I have narrowed down the list to a few topics you can choose from. You might already be familiar with some of the issues on the list; click on the links below each topic to learn more about them.
Choose one of the following issues:
learn more about (washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/03/01/this-is-the-best-explanation-of-gerrymandering-you-will-ever-see/)
2.Universal Basic Income
listen to http://freakonomics.com/podcast/mincome/
3.Privacy issues and the 4th Amendment in the face of changing technology:
- read about the case the Supreme Court Case: https://www.oyez.org/cases/2013/13-132
- for this topic, please compare and contrast the U.S. healthcare system with anotherhttp://www.oecd.org/about/members-and-partners/ country. What role does the government play in each of the two countries? What are the major differences/similarities? Which system is better and why? You can find good information to start with in the https://www.nytimes.com/topic/subject/health-care-reform
Among other things your paper should:
- discuss why you think the issue you chose is important
- analyze what your sources say about it
- discuss how it relates to what you have learned in this course
- briefly discuss what you think should be done to address the problem
Your paper should be:
- 5 pages in length
- written in essay form with an introduction, a body, and a conclusion.
- The APA style of writing should be used consistently throughout the paper. You can find a link to the Purdue University writing lab in the “Resources” module at the top of the course home page and also here.
Your references must include a minimum of 5 sources:
- 2 peer-reviewed articles or books found through the library, either at your own college library.
- 3 Expert web sources: that is, websites where experts write about issues, for example: the ACLU for civil liberties; the American Medical Association (AMA) for health issues, the UN for various issues, the WTO for issues dealing with trade.
- In addition you may use information from news organizations such as the New York Times, The Wall Street Journal, The Los Angeles Times, NPR, The Economist, and other outlets with similar reputation.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.