Need help with my Philosophy question – I’m studying for my class.
(1) The submission of the paper can be done as off today: 11/22/2019
(3) Your research paper must typed with Microsoft “WORD”. Papers typed with any other software will not be uploadable.
In short, use only “WORD”.
NOTE: Late papers will not be accepted.
Instructions for the Research Paper
(1)The length of the paper should be 10 pages of text.
(2)Include a bibliography, consisting of, at least, 5 books or papers.
(3)Include notes which refer to sources of majors claims—notes from the paper bibliography.
(4)Apply the MLA style in your essay. Get a sample in the library.
(5) Include an outline of your essay, which should serve as a table of contents for the final draft of your paper.
(6) State clearly your thesis followed by a shorttransitional statement listing the major arguments of the paper.
(7) Proceed with argumentation step by step and clearly.
(8) Backing up (or documenting) your basic claims. If appealing to the authority of philosophers (authors), be critical, always specifying whatever you’re agreeing with and to what extent.
(9) Be mindful of the grading criteria which are provided on a separate sheet.
Out ofthe three topics below,
(1) Pick one.
(2) Write a paper.
(3) Submit it by the deadline indicated in the syllabus.
1. CASE #1Limiting Human Physical Development Process
Parents refer to their daughter as “Pillow Angel” because she does not move from wherever they put her, usually on a pillow.
A Seattle couple has a nine-year-old daughter, named Ashley, who has static encephalopathy, a rare brain condition which will not improve. As a result of this condition, Ashley has the mental ability of a three-month-old baby and cannot walk or talk. Instead of putting her in an institution, the couple decided, out of love obviously, to take care of her at home. Contrary to Ashley’s quite limited psychological (mental) development, the rate of her physical growth was normal apart from the fact that, at six year of age, she was already showing signs of puberty. But, as her body was developing, Ashley was, like any other girl, getting bigger and heavier; and Dad became the one who was lifting her from one place to the other. Ashley’s gradual growth in size and weight made the couple realize that their ability to keep providing her with a more personal type of care will go diminishing as they get older. At that point in time, they would be forced to consider using a mechanical lift, which is much more impersonal. To ensure not only that they are able to care for their daughter as long as they are alive, but also that the latter is provided with the best possible quality of life, the parents sought and obtained a hormone treatment to limit Ashley’s growth. They further opted for surgery to block breast growth and had her uterus and appendix removed.
In support of their action, the parents argued that,
1. “because she will remain the weight of a child, it will [would] be easier for them to move her around, bathe her and involve her in family activities – movement that will benefit her physical and mental well-being.”
2. “the treatment will help to improve her quality of life.”
3. “a fundamental and universal misconception about the treatment is that it is intended to convenience the caregiver. Rather, the central purpose of the treatment is to improve Ashley’s quality of life.”
4. “keeping her “frozen” as a girl rather than letting her go through puberty and growing into a woman will give her a better life.”
5. “the decision to remove their daughter’s uterus and breast buds was for the girl’s comfort and safety.”
Question: Do you approve the decision made by Ashley’s parents?
Provide your answer in an argumentative essay (including end notes, bibliography [MLA Style] and outline.
WHY SHOULD YOU HIRE EXPERT ACADEMIC WRITERS?
Answering this question is not essay as it seems. It will require you to research or burn your brain power, write your findings down, edit, proofread severally, and submit unsure of the grade you will get. Classaider.com assignment writers are offering to take care of that. Order your assignment now, relax, submit, and enjoy excellent grades. We guarantee you 100% original answers, timely delivery, and some free products.